Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im been running around on EA fourms and to me since starting last night, I been randomly getting some sweet BSOD's!

"Boy I sure love these" I say to myself [ok really there is a large amount of swearing].

But so far it seems some people running Phenom's have been getting BSOD's, and wondering if any one else running phenom's are having any BSOD's as well :?

I haven't played single player yet, just online

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSOD

Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA800528F028, 0xB669C000, 0x175)
Error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Nope, no BSOD here... Only part where I thought I was having a problem was the mission where you're driving tanks and those black blocks appear on screen. I thought I was seeing artifacts, turns out it's supposed to do that

·
Banned
5,217 Posts
I've had a few crashes, BSOD's (related to afterburner) and flickering(CF related apparently). It's a great game, but also the buggiest one that I've ever played.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Well your error showing that you are getting a hardware error. it is hard to say where, but I would do a memtest maybe and a stress test on your cpu. If you are overclocked maybe lower that a bit and see if that fixes it.

Also have you checked your temps? Are they getting to high? I know I have to turn my fan up on my 275 or it started running at like 80C which is not cool to me lol

·
Registered
422 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by HuffPCair View Post
Well your error showing that you are getting a hardware error. it is hard to say where, but I would do a memtest maybe and a stress test on your cpu. If you are overclocked maybe lower that a bit and see if that fixes it.

Also have you checked your temps? Are they getting to high? I know I have to turn my fan up on my 275 or it started running at like 80C which is not cool to me lol
Agreed. For me, some games will stress my system differently. So in turn one game might overheat my machine while another has no issues. Also I would definitely check the RAM. I was randomly having BSOD issues with Borderlands and it turns out my RAM had gone bad...

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well in my case i pinpointed the issue.
same error with supcom2...

go ati 10.2 drivers.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ele1122;8761072
I've gotten the same BSoD many times. It's quite annoying.
Run your CPU stock then no BSOD. This game is somehow more intensive than any other. I had my 3,8GHz OC 16h prime blend proof but got the same x124 BSOD after few hours of BC2. Really tough game.

Now running stock on everything and game runs smooth.

·
Premium Member
8,034 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by subliminally incorrect;11834251
i love thread necros. so innocent... so ignorant...
been allot of them lately and they crack me up, I start reading them and finally figure it out and to myself what the heck.... lol

cf19ae597923f9a9244e52cefb70ecf9.gif

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIGILOCO;11834209
Run your CPU stock then no BSOD. This game is somehow more intensive than any other. I had my 3,8GHz OC 16h prime blend proof but got the same x124 BSOD after few hours of BC2. Really tough game.

Now running stock on everything and game runs smooth.
Derp, necro, derp.

I read "10.2 drivers", and took a double take. Then saw it was necroed.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
been so long but i know i updated drivers a few times, but the issue went away quite a while ago

Don't remember what was causing it but if i remember a few people running the older 10.2 drivers where having the issue... but its been so long ago, hard to say what i ended up doing, other then using new drivers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts