Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got my new PC and started playing Bad Company 2 last night. I was kicked for not having PB installed so I quit and installed it. When I to play this morning, I went into my account I made yesterday and it asked for the CD key again. To my dismay, it said it was already in use. I can't be using the wrong account because it says it exists and is the only EA account I've ever made. Has this happened to anyone? Anyone have suggestions? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought it off Steam so they gave me the key. The game acts like I've never played before when I log in the my account which has to do with why it's asking for the key. I really have no idea what to do.

·
Premium Member
4,415 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by General Jack D. Ripper View Post
I bought it off Steam so they gave me the key. The game acts like I've never played before when I log in the my account which has to do with why it's asking for the key. I really have no idea what to do.
You could even contact them. I've had good help from them in the past. But I'd still try EA first.

The only time I had a game say that was years ago with CnC Renegade but it went back to normal hours later.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
try to just log in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts