Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Source

Quote:
Longer term, the duo wants to establish a network of local pizza places who would use their service. "We have a huge opportunity with smaller, local chains who can't tap in to the trend of people placing orders through their mobile devices," said Espinoza.

Speed Slice will be available as a mobile app in both the iTunes store and Google Play within the coming months.
thumb.gif

MOAR PIZZA!

·
Premium Member
22,339 Posts
Are people really that lazy? I personally order pizza from places that I know I like the pizza from, and don't want some random pizza.

Also I only use online ordering so I can browse options and coupons, not because I'm lazy. I think it's a bit of a mistake to look at the popularity of online ordering and think that means there's demand for an app like this.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
A few points. First, most regions are dominated by franchise pizza shops. Not local pizzerias. Second, there are already apps that do exactly this,. with local pizzerias.

·
Banned
41 Posts
I could write a duplicate of this app for Windows 8's new interface, can I haz cool?

P.S. I could of swore I seen a thread like this regarding the same thing almost a year ago here on OCN.
P.S.S. Pizza Hut already had this for the longest time, you can order pizza's online off their website.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts