Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to get some in game 1920 x 1200 sized wallpaper from Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway.

All of the cut scenes, unfortunately, have a black banner on the bottom and top of the screen. any way to get rid of this?

Thanks.
LL

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Might as well leave the bottom black bar in seeing as the taskbar will probably cover it all anyways. You could crop off the top one and allow it to stretch to fit. You probably wouldn't notice the loss in quality.

·
Premium Member
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by spiderm0nkey View Post
Might as well leave the bottom black bar in seeing as the taskbar will probably cover it all anyways. You could crop off the top one and allow it to stretch to fit. You probably wouldn't notice the loss in quality.
I didn't notice any difference in quality, but it looked weird when stretched.

I tried the new wallpaper fit features in Win7, but they don't seam to be working.

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xdanisx View Post
I didn't notice any difference in quality, but it looked weird when stretched.

I tried the new wallpaper fit features in Win7, but they don't seam to be working.
Hmm okay. Try this instead. When you crop it, you should be able to specify the dimensions that you want the final cropped image to have. If you type in the res that you're wanting and then crop out the black parts, it will end up being the correct resolution anyway so you won't have to stretch it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts