Overclock.net banner

281 - 285 of 285 Posts

·
Is he still around?!
11,239 Posts
Neuro!! I just logged in and saw your tag above. The rig looks great, dude. I really dig the individual sleeved wires.

Glad to see you're still kicking around here. I try to log in at least monthly, but life got crazy in September, lol.

·
technologist
4,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #282
Neuro!! I just logged in and saw your tag above. The rig looks great, dude. I really dig the individual sleeved wires.

Glad to see you're still kicking around here. I try to log in at least monthly, but life got crazy in September, lol.
@repo_man
Oh wow, I saw a post here but did NOT expect it to be from you. My build log thread never gets posted in. I forgot I tagged you

As you can see in my sig rig...

Those cables are actually just TTmod extensions- they are pricey, but the best sleeved extensions I've ever had. I had three other sets. They do appear to be individually sleeved though. They have a pretty weird nylon-esque material on them, that is slippery, and come with cable combs that can be individually adjusted even after being put on, so you can slide them up or down without having to remove them.

Do you still have the FX-8320 and R9 270X in Silentium? That case and those dual 480 rads would be perfect for an AMD EPYC ROME 7742 7nm 128c/256t 2P OC'ed folding build. Throw in two 2080tis- just one of those does 3 million PPD. This would probably be a 10mil PPD build. Maybe if you win the lottery (I'd totally buy all this stuff for you if I did :p)

Anyway check out https://www.overclock.net/forum/11-amd-motherboards/1728796-asus-rog-x570-crosshair-viii-overclocking-discussion-thread.html sometime- memory overclocking on Ryzen 3000 is pretty awesome.

This post I made is pretty awesome, some retro goodness, watch the video ;) still can't believe I ended up with these diskettes! https://www.overclock.net/forum/82-video-games-general/1467413-official-ocn-retro-overclock-net-retrogaming-club-218.html#post28201232

Hope all is well.

·
Is he still around?!
11,239 Posts
Those diskettes!!! Wowzer man, what a find! You know what, up until a few months ago I DID have that FX-8320 and R9 270X in Silentium. I've since moved the hardware out and mothballed the case for the time being. I just don't have the desk room for it right now. I recycled an old Phantom 820 case I had and put some new(er) stuff into and use as a rig now. Good to see you trucking around, dude!

·
technologist
4,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #284
Those diskettes!!! Wowzer man, what a find! You know what, up until a few months ago I DID have that FX-8320 and R9 270X in Silentium. I've since moved the hardware out and mothballed the case for the time being. I just don't have the desk room for it right now. I recycled an old Phantom 820 case I had and put some new(er) stuff into and use as a rig now. Good to see you trucking around, dude!

Hey, I didn't think you were coming back... The video had been made private so you couldn't see it, but here it is:

1:00 for the relevant part

·
technologist
4,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #285
281 - 285 of 285 Posts