Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a website that sells 1/2" UV Blue tubing, has it in stock, and will do Saturday delivery.

BIG Reps Given!!!

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
CoolerCases.co.uk

They have 1/2 UV tubing... Only two colours and I cant tell if they would be able to get it to you by tomorrow. I doubt it since when I looked at P+P it was only 19p which is not 1st Class.

• Rep+
Reactions: xms

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeaDLocK
CoolerCases.co.uk

They have 1/2 UV tubing... Only two colours and I cant tell if they would be able to get it to you by tomorrow. I doubt it since when I looked at P+P it was only 19p which is not 1st Class.

Yeah i saw that too...Why is this country so crap for getting cool stuff!!!

Reps coming to ya anyway.

Anyone else found anything?

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Over-Clock UK

They also have the Blue and Green Danger Den 1/2 UV tubing... Bit more expensive... And Blue is out of stock.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 6600Gt1047

ya, i heard thats a great site. does newegg.com do international?

No unfortunetley NewEgg dont... I wish they did because there are quite few things I would buy because of the exchange rate.

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
hmmm...was going to say I'd help, but I got problems. Internet going really really really slow

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
I dont like UV tubing for the water setup... The additive will glow alot more. I got some UV tubing for my setup and it glows, but not that much.... I was very disapointed.

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil XP2400
I dont like UV tubing for the water setup... The additive will glow alot more. I got some UV tubing for my setup and it glows, but not that much.... I was very disapointed.
Hmm strange. I've always heard that Tygon tubing is resistant to UV so UV dye will not glow thru the tubes....

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
yeah, the UV tubing doesnt glowq very much. i got the danger den UV and thought it would glow very nicely, and i put a UV light right up next to it in the dark and it barely glows. but 1 thing i found was to use the vantec really bright like white light stuff, because that makes the tubing light up nicely. but the best if u want UV would be to get clear tubing and put dye in there, that way itll glow for sure

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by adas123
yeah, the UV tubing doesnt glowq very much. i got the danger den UV and thought it would glow very nicely, and i put a UV light right up next to it in the dark and it barely glows. but 1 thing i found was to use the vantec really bright like white light stuff, because that makes the tubing light up nicely. but the best if u want UV would be to get clear tubing and put dye in there, that way itll glow for sure
Not trying to highjack... But do you have a link to this very bright white lights???

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil XP2400
Thats bad ass. One of those lights is more intense than all this tubes I have in my pc... Then I could get rid of all this wires..

They dont do a UV version do they??

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xms
They dont do a UV version do they??
Crap you just busted my bubble...
. I dont think they do

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Just a friendly reminder guys: Reps are not to be used as an incentive, or as a way of garnering responses. No worries, just FYI, thanks

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lando95

Just a friendly reminder guys: Reps are not to be used as an incentive, or as a way of garnering responses. No worries, just FYI, thanks

holding out hands awaiting slap....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts