Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
658 Posts
I've tried them both and if you get a better fan for the BT then its the way to go. The 112 uses smaller louder 80mm fans but it can offer good flow right out of the case, but still I say the Big Typhoon.

·
Premium Member
14,732 Posts
I built a system a few days ago with the Big Typhoon for the first time and was absolutely SHOCKED at how quiet it was. I'll be using this cooler exclusively on all my gaming builds if budget allows. There's simply no reason to get anything louder because the BT cools with the best of anything out there at a quieter level.

·
Premium Member
4,596 Posts
I went to CompUSA and found a big typhoon, and it was HUGE!!. Its at least 4x the size of the stock heatsink, jeez I don't know how you guys manage to fit it in your rigs.

·
Registered
577 Posts
lets see... the big typhoon is the best air cooler... its silent like hell! and most important its BIG and ORANGE and SEXY! nah get the tower 112... (joking...)
Big Typhoon RulZ!

·
Premium Member
4,206 Posts
Heh, It's not called the Big Typhoon for nothing...

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by laboitenoire

Heh, It's not called the Big Typhoon for nothing...

What...is it big or something?

·
Premium Member
5,332 Posts
I have both, but the typhoon is the better of the two, the tower is good but not as good and you have worry about it breaking something, it wieghs about 4 pounds.

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
Damn, Crash, that black fan looks sexy in there. That's the only thing about the Big Typhoon I don't like, that ugly fan... maybe I'll stick a blue LED fan in there. That would look sweet.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by amped

That's how.

What the heck did you do to your mouse?

I cant fit the BT in my mother board has the cpu at the edge of the board, which in my midtower case is right next to the powersupply... I am barely able to fit my G-Power Heatsink in there because the heatsink/fan on the heatsink actually push up against the power supply.

I know... I need a bigger case
But i just love my case, and have done so much modding

1 - 20 of 28 Posts