Overclock.net banner

BIOS help please

920 14
I have K8V SE Deluxe motherboard. I have printed off and read through some guides on overclocking, but they are way too general. I have looked through the whole BIOS and still can't find FSB settings for my motherboard or memory FSB settings. I did find CPU and Memory voltage. I also found my CPU FSB, BUT none for the motherboard. CAN ANYONE HELP ME!!!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry i am at school right now and won't be able to get that info until about 3:30, my bad. SCratch that, last night i changed it so the overall speed was at 2.01 ghz, so it must be at like 222mhz if that sounds right.

· Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
At the top the 5 options in my BIOS are - Main, Advanced, Power, Boot, and Exit

Under Main the submenus are System Time and Date, Legacy Diskette A, Laungauge, Primary IDE Master, Primary IDE Slave, Sec. IDE Master, Sec. IDE Slave, Third and 4th IDE Master, and IDE Configuration, and System Info

Advanced Menu lists- CPU Configuration, Chipset, ONboard Device Configuration, PCI PnP, JumperFree Configuration, Speech Configuration, and Instant Music

There are also HyperTransport Memory and AMD cool and quiet configurations.

In Memory Configuration there are Memclock Mode, Bank Interleaving, CAS Latency, TRC, TRFC, TRCD,TWR, TRWT, TRAS, TRP, and DDR Clock Delay

In the jumperfree Config. I found the CPU FSP freq, CPU Speed and Voltage, DDR voltage, AGP voltage, and V-link Voltage.

If more info is needed just ask!

· Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash
What are the numbers next to these?

CPU FSP freq, CPU Speed and Voltage

CPU FSP freq is 224 mhz
CPU SPEED and volatage is manual- 1800 mhz, 1.575 V

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.