Overclock.net banner

BIOS help please

920 14
I have K8V SE Deluxe motherboard. I have printed off and read through some guides on overclocking, but they are way too general. I have looked through the whole BIOS and still can't find FSB settings for my motherboard or memory FSB settings. I did find CPU and Memory voltage. I also found my CPU FSB, BUT none for the motherboard. CAN ANYONE HELP ME!!!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
8,425 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by wnewport
I have K8V SE Deluxe motherboard. I have printed off and read through some guides on overclocking, but they are way too general. I have looked through the whole BIOS and still can't find FSB settings for my motherboard or memory FSB settings. I did find CPU and Memory voltage. I also found my CPU FSB, BUT none for the motherboard. CAN ANYONE HELP ME!!!
The CPU FSB is the one your looking for. What is it at?

· Banned
8,425 Posts
Quote:

sorry i am at school right now and won't be able to get that info until about 3:30, my bad. SCratch that, last night i changed it so the overall speed was at 2.01 ghz, so it must be at like 222mhz if that sounds right.
Yeah, get all your bios settings and write them down and post them. well be glad to walk you through it.

CPU FSB
Multiplier
Ratio (ram)
Cpu Temps
All Voltages

· Banned
8,425 Posts
Quote:

Should i just copy them down exactly how the screen looks?! if so i will get on that. Thank god for Forums!
YES,Sounds good, also post the info on your memory sticks. Brand and speed.
Well see ya after work/school

Nevermind I see your memory. Good Stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.