Overclock.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, here's the deal, Got a series of problems workin here..First of all I've set up my Memory, aint much but it's beter then the 256 i had before. (640 megs total) Had a problem with heat, the cpu was peaking at 63 C, installed ASUS Star Ice now peaks at 34 c. (under load) I shut down all background tasks before I run BF2 of any game period. Now before I installed the fan, I could run BF2 with medium graphics (some low) but it was smooth. Now, fan installed, Even on the low end it's jerky as hell. It seems like I have a memory leak somewhere but i can't figure it out. Starts smooth but about 1 min into game...it's starts to lag out. (pings around 67) I shut down all firewwalls everything I can but nothing is working here...Tried to jump into BIOS to see if I lost a memory stick...I can't. (Tried F1, F2, F8, F10, del, end, ctrl-alt-enter) Everest Ultimate recognizes it but it still bothers me that I can't get into BIOS. Any ideas?

Ok, nevermind about the BIOS prob...still wonderin about the slow down tho.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I dont know the exact solution to ur problem, but if ur RAM is messed up you can try tweaking it using CachemanXP, that gave me a few better FPS in games.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts