Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am running a computer right, and when i turn it on, i dont get the option to go to the setup, it ju8st goes straight tot he welcome screen. is ther any way i can get th coice to go to the setup aprt, or is it just the way this comp is configured?

·
Premium Member
11,036 Posts
Yeah as #2 said press the Del key to enter the Bios, and be sure to turn off the stupid logo that appears on most systems that hides the info you really need to see when booting...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Um i dnot get a chance to press dat, it just turn on, makes all these humming noises (The monitor is off) and when the monitor turns on, it goes straight to the window welcome screen, i was wondering if maybe it is my monitor dat does tht. but i kant ge tinto da bios screen

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts
Start tappin the key as soon as you hit the on button

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mmmm i tried that, i tinh it goe sinto the bios screen tihng, but the monitor wont turn on, it is an old school computer, so i was tinhking maybe the tech guys at the school, may have disabled the choice to get ther, so kids couldnt mess with it, viable option?

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts
Ahh... some systems use other keys like the "F2"
What brand is it, maybe some one has the exact answer.

·
Premium Member
8,616 Posts
LOL? The monitor won't turn on when you are in the bios? Thats odd, it shoudln't kno where you are. I dunno mna, I just mash the DEL key.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i use the delete key to enter the screen, i kno i have enteerwed the screen, because the computer stops humming, and sits there. so it has entered the screen, but the monitor wont turn on @@

i dont kno ne info about it, cos im at a different house to tht ocmputer atm >.<

1 - 11 of 11 Posts