Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked this up today and I really enjoy it so far. Seems to be a cool game with a different approach than most RTS's.

Is it wrong that I enjoy spanking my monkey in the game??

·
Premium Member
13,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by PCNerd

LOL Krunk has an an animal fetish! Naw, I dont have it because I really don't like RTS's.

Sometimes he's a bad monkey and he needs punishment! Is that wrong?

This is a bit different than most RTS's...it has a certain.....Humor to it

·
Registered
111 Posts
I beat it... it's very easy, it seems like the first 6 lands are training, also it has no multiplayer support (yet)

·
Registered
52 Posts
I got Black & White, and the expansion Creature Isle. Both pretty fun games, but Black & White 2 will be one of the first games I'll be getting when me new PC finally arrives.

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
Ill be installing it later

just thinking about it reminds me of some classics around the time black and white was big, like giants: citizen kabuto, Im playing that one actually... gotta dig that nostalgic feeling...

·
Registered
450 Posts
I got it beat it in a week or so, it was fun but it need's multiplayer

·
Registered
404 Posts
I have BW2 also. One thing to look for is there are various things you can do on (almost) each level just for the hell of it. For instance, on land 4, there's a man near the coastline that does nothing...he just sits there tending to a camp fire. Regardless if he's out of your area, go pick him up and toss him as far as you can! You can try to beat the longest distance thrown. Strange, but it's freaking funny to see that little rag-doll bounce off rocks screaming and seeing the little cutscenes of him falling to his demise. You cannot kill that character, even if you toss him into the ocean...he'll eventually end up back at his campfire. You get some tribute for beating the score, but I don't remember how much...it also doesn't effect your alignment for chucking him about. That's just one example of the many "off the wall" things you can do in the game. I love it.

·
Premium Member
13,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good to see I'm not the only one

Xaine, that's odd. I just got tio that level and noticed the little guy, and the devil on my shoulder kept telling me to throw him, lol. Guess I'll give it a shot. Didn't want to before because I'm trying to become a good god

·
Banned
3,169 Posts
It is fairly graphic intensive and is hard on your gpu, Had to turn things down big time to get it to run at a descent frame rate!

·
Banned
2,177 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by silentwraith

Giants was a great game...

Giants is one of my favourite games... ahh basil you crazy guy! and timmy! that game was hilarious!

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
indeed it is...

I remember when it came out I wanted to play it so badly but couldnt... lets just say the comp I had then, wasnt gonna cut it...

·
Power Squid
9,609 Posts
I had Black And White 2 but ended up part exchangeing it after I completed it. It's a good game but there isn't much to bring you back after you complete the campaign. I prefer "standard" RTS's like DOW and C+C.

·
Registered
376 Posts
The most I did in that game (the first one) was pick up people and throw them in the ocean and then 5 minutes later, I uninstalled it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts