Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey OCN,

Well i'm definitely going to be buying Black Ops when it comes out. Looks like Treyarch have really listened to the community and will do a much better job Infinity Ward have done with MW2.

However, looking at the ever growing trend of more hackers in MW2, Surely the new wager system when you gamble "CP" currency you earn throughout multiplayer is going to be stolen by the odd or frequent hacker using aimbot?

I don't know guys what are your thoughts on it?

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by EchoTomcat View Post
Hey OCN,

Well i'm definitely going to be buying Black Ops when it comes out. Looks like Treyarch have really listened to the community and will do a much better job Infinity Ward have done with MW2.

However, looking at the ever growing trend of more hackers in MW2, Surely the new wager system when you gamble "CP" currency you earn throughout multiplayer is going to be stolen by the odd or frequent hacker using aimbot?

I don't know guys what are your thoughts on it?
I lost intrest since the so called "Dedicated servers" Are using naff VAC protection and limited to 18 players, But like MW2 That 18 players is only avalable in that 18 player game mode where you get half the exp too, So we are stuck with 12 player TDM -_- (unless someone can confirm there is 18 player normal exp rates TDM)

Must be loads more hackable to get our real dedicated servers back though.

·
Banned
4,844 Posts
So report them when you come across and with dedicated servers hopefully the odds of running into hackers is less frequent due to more admins.

Although this is a catch 22 since good players will also be more likely to be kicked (from servers with overeager admins).

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxFTW View Post
I lost intrest since the so called "Dedicated servers" Are using naff VAC protection and limited to 18 players, But like MW2 That 18 players is only avalable in that 18 player game mode where you get half the exp too, So we are stuck with 12 player TDM -_- (unless someone can confirm there is 18 player normal exp rates TDM)

Must be loads more hackable to get our real dedicated servers back though.
WAIT WHAT WHAT WHAT HUH! WTH!?

I WANT 25v25 SERVERS GOD DAM IT!!

also, wth 18? what is this? pacman? 18 players?!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts