Overclock.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's been awhile since I've been around and able to do anything on a personal level. My first personal build in about 14 years... Not much time at the moment but wanted to post up what I have so far.

Parts:
CPU: Intel 12900k
Motherboard: Asus Z690 Maximus APEX
GPU: Asus Strix 3070ti
Ram: Corsair Dominator DDR5
Case: Lian Li O11 Evo
CPU Waterblock: XSPC
Radiator: Freezemod 360 copper
Fittings: Barrow
Pump: D5, can't remember the brand of this one. I have an original Swiftech One and this one.
Front Reservoir: Radikult Evo-S. Gotta say this guys work is awesome. Glad I found him instead of going with EK.
Tubing: 304 Stainless Steel Tubing 14mm OD
Fans: Asia horse. I've never heard of them, but the feel and look of the fans are nice
PSU: Asus Strix 1000w.
PSU Extension Cables: Asia Horse again. I gotta admit this cables feel nice. 16awg wire compared to most 18awg is nice. Plus I can feel my finger tips!! Not having to pin and repin cables is a nice option to have ;)
Additional Reservoir: Phanteks 120mm mirror finish. Figured it would add to the satin look overall.

I'm working on this at work in my office on spare time since I don't have time to do anything at home. So I have stuff everywhere in there.

As I bought the motherboard, cpu and ram used, local dude up here. Won't mention his name unless he wants me to. The CPU was de-lidded already, so I figured minus well get the upgraded Intel Mount while I was at it. Go figure though, the Rockit Cool Copper IHS is larger than the stock one and didn't fit the housing. So.....out came the file to make it fit. It aint the prettiest filing job I've ever done, but it fits and sitting nicely.
Audio equipment Electronic device Machine Symmetry Monochrome

White Automotive tire Black Automotive design Style

This is a front shot of the Radikult Reservoir. Talking with Mario, he pointed me in the direction of polishing it if I wanted to later on down the line. Right now, I'll leave it be as I don't have the time to dedicate to it.
Automotive design Luggage and bags Gas Gadget Art

This is as far as I got.... Came up short on 2 fittings, hurry up and wait some more ;) I cheated and added a couple of fittings and a tube, just to get an idea what it should look like when complete.
Office equipment Engineering Computer hardware Machine Wood

I was looking at the Optimus CPU Cooler, but decided against it once actually thinking about it. I'm not doing any major overclocking this go around and XSPC hasn't done me wrong in the past. Figured I'd stick with them and see how it goes.
Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Grille Hood Automotive design

White Computer Computer cooling Automotive design Gadget
Computer Personal computer Circuit component Passive circuit component Computer cooling
Automotive design Luggage and bags Gas Gadget Art
Office equipment Engineering Computer hardware Machine Wood
Audio equipment Electronic device Machine Symmetry Monochrome
Black Style Automotive design Black-and-white Font
Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Grille Hood Automotive design
White Automotive tire Black Automotive design Style

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Semi Final Pics...... Got around to finally putting last fitting in it and filling it up. Hit the button and she fired right up. No leaks and was a tad nervous about having to redo the cpu mounting for more or less torque if it didn't post. Got some more wiring clean up to do along with installing windows next. Not sure which version of Windows to go with yet. Haven't tried 11 yet and haven't heard anything good or bad about it yet. But anyway it's 98% complete.
Computer hardware Gas Engineering Electric blue Machine

Computer Computer cooling Personal computer Circuit component Electrical wiring

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Well this post was an epic fail as far as the order goes. My internet here is horrible, kept kicking the page around on me and then pictures weren't showing up where they were supposed to, text was missing. I tried going back and getting it to sort out, I'm sorry..... it's just not my night o_O

edit:
Was able to get it cleaned up a bit and the thumbnails to show instead of all full size pics. I'll try and do better going on with rest of it. ;)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey man, came out looking good. I'm actually doing a build on a Dynamic EVO, very similar setup. I'll be creating a build log soon, actually I'll go do it now haha.

That's a Radikult reservoir?
Appreciate it, haven't had much time to get back to finishing it up and ordering some additional stuff like the PCI riser and water block for the card yet. But I have the lines setup to be routed there and to the additional radiator once I get the block.
Yes it's a Radikult EVO S. I found them initially on Ebay. But did some searching on google and found his site to order from directly. The dude is pretty cool and replies fairly quickly to questions. It looks a lot better in person, so I wouldn't hesitate to pick these up over the EK one. You save a good amount of money and the quality is on par. Only difference maybe, is the polishing inside the reservoir itself, but chances are if your using color in your loop, you won't see it anyway. Mine currently is just water nothing else and doesn't really bother me at the moment since I'm not done. Planning on some black and white coolant once I'm set. ;) If you want to polish it up so it's crystal clear, Mario at Radikult will send you his video on how to do it.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Appreciate it, haven't had much time to get back to finishing it up and ordering some additional stuff like the PCI riser and water block for the card yet. But I have the lines setup to be routed there and to the additional radiator once I get the block.
Yes it's a Radikult EVO S. I found them initially on Ebay. But did some searching on google and found his site to order from directly. The dude is pretty cool and replies fairly quickly to questions. It looks a lot better in person, so I wouldn't hesitate to pick these up over the EK one. You save a good amount of money and the quality is on par. Only difference maybe, is the polishing inside the reservoir itself, but chances are if your using color in your loop, you won't see it anyway. Mine currently is just water nothing else and doesn't really bother me at the moment since I'm not done. Planning on some black and white coolant once I'm set. ;) If you want to polish it up so it's crystal clear, Mario at Radikult will send you his video on how to do it.
Hey man I actually bought one and have it installed already. Dude Mario is awesome and the product as well. I am glad I found his stuff when I did. Looking forward to seeing this finished man :)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey man I actually bought one and have it installed already. Dude Mario is awesome and the product as well. I am glad I found his stuff when I did. Looking forward to seeing this finished man :)
Take your time, you know how this goes. Once you start, it never really ends anyway lol. I started my build back in early June and still planning and working on it. This work stuff keeps getting in the way of free time. I currently have it up and running, but it's not done. Got the low funds situation going on as well. :(
Anyway once I get the block order and the new card mount ordered, I'll drain the loop, add the second pump and rad along with black and white coolant. Just trying to make up my mind on if I should do black tubing for the second loop to help balance out more black in there cause once the video card block is on there, all that black with go away. We'll see once I get to that point.

Blue Gas Display case Electric blue Luggage and bags

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Take your time, you know how this goes. Once you start, it never really ends anyway lol. I started my build back in early June and still planning and working on it. This work stuff keeps getting in the way of free time. I currently have it up and running, but it's not done. Got the low funds situation going on as well. :(
Anyway once I get the block order and the new card mount ordered, I'll drain the loop, add the second pump and rad along with black and white coolant. Just trying to make up my mind on if I should do black tubing for the second loop to help balance out more black in there cause once the video card block is on there, all that black with go away. We'll see once I get to that point.

View attachment 2571391
I totally understand. I just got the last bits today, going to try and get it done in the next few days. Mostly sleeving work and cable management left to do. That looks good. So many all qhite builds, I'd see how black looks for the 2nd loop. Just my two cents.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts