Overclock.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im having problems with my blackjack 2. I got my phone over ebay and it works perfectly fine, the only problem is that i am having problems settign up with my phone with activesync. I dont have the software cd that would have come with the phone had I bought it from a store. What do I need to do to get my phone to sync with my computer so that I can get windows mobile updates?

·
Premium Member
21,171 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the problem is that even when plugged in my phone isnt recognized, it still charges, but just wont recognize that its plugged in

·
Premium Member
21,171 Posts
I remember that happening when I didn't have the correct stuff from Windows downloaded. Do you have the most recent version of ActiveSync?

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Have you tried connecting with the cable and manually using the activesync under the start menu on the phone? When you select activesync you can go to menu and settings to make sure the "when cradled" is checked.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the problem is that on activesync on my phone it is telling me i need the getting started software on the cd they give you, but i dont have that cd. Shouldnt it automatically detect my phone?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I talked to the samsung support and apparently i have the wrong cable, is it true that there are just usb cables that only charge and wont sync? do i need a legit samsung cable for it to sync?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.