Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend just decided we should, "take a break." I suppose I'm dealing with it rather well, but I'm not in the best of spirits right now. Don't bother to reply to this or contact me another way... I'm not going to check this post again and I don't feel like talking about it. I just wanted to write it down somewhere.

I might not be in here that much for a while but I'll keep checking in to see how the folding competition is going. I still need two people in my team (3 CPUs total) so I might not even be in it... The thread for the team is in my sig. Check it out if you bothered to look at this garbage.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We sorted everything out tonight and it's all good... w00t!

Again, no need to respond to this.

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tuchan

well thats good then mate, I will have a beer for you!

shall i have a pepsi on you because...well im 16 and yea, hopefully you didnt do anything stupid in the BETWEEN time....

·
Banned
4,795 Posts
taking a break means shes leaving you, i should know from experience, thats just a nice unbittchful way to break up, so fook her and move on, dont dwell on useless bs, someone else will come along eventually, keep a smile on and drink a root beer.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Quote:

taking a break means shes leaving you, i should know from experience, thats just a nice unbittchful way to break up, so fook her and move on, dont dwell on useless bs, someone else will come along eventually, keep a smile on and drink a root beer.

It could mean either methinks, cuz I've seen what metal just said happpen, and I've also seen people 'take a break' then come running back to each other too.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow... no, everything is cool now. we just needed to talk, basically. it did really suck though because i couldn't sleep (still haven't) but yeah. i'm on my third wind.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts