Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:
StarCraft® II: Wings of Libertyâ„¢ Beta Test â€" Invite a Friend

Congratulations! This is an additional invitation to the beta test for Blizzard Entertainment’s StarCraft® II: Wings of Liberty™ for you to share with a friend! You are receiving this email because you are currently participating in the StarCraft II beta test, and we want to encourage you to test out some of the social features of the revamped Battle.net® online-gaming service by inviting one of your friends to play with you. This email contains your additional beta key for you to send to a friend, along with instructions to help your friend get started.
Good luck to all of those who have friends participating and want to play it

Source: my email

·
Registered
492 Posts
I'm giving away my extra key to the first person to answer two trivia questions about the Naval Academy. You can find the thread in "Freebies", along with someone who is giving away another key based on random chance.

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
I wanna play. Been a Starcraft fan since I first got it back in 2003, and I signed up for the beta as soon as it was announced, but never got a key.

·
Registered
629 Posts
If anyone has a spare key, flick her my way and I'll worship you forever.

·
Registered
355 Posts
It would be great if someone could send me their extra key. I've been having dreams of playing starcraft 2 for awhile now and It would be great to finally play

You can pm me about it
Thanks

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I would absolutely love an invite if anyone has an extra one.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts