Overclock.net banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
12,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Source

Quote:

If I see one more Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare google alert come through my inbox, that ends up being a COD:WaW article that is only showing up because YOU referenced Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare more times than you mention World At War….

Especially when you’re pulling **** out of your ass. Come on man, interview about your game. Not OURS! Call of Duty: World at War can stand on it’s own merits, leave ours out of it. Like this gem of a quote from today’s article on CVG…

“In the previous Call of Dutys it might take three or four shots from a bolt action rifle,†he explained. “We made sure that a single shot centre mass would kill that opponent because that’s the expectation of the player.â€

WTH are you talking about?! “in previous Call of Dutys blah blah blahâ€. First of all, you didn’t work on “previous Call of Dutysâ€, so don’t talk as if you’re down with how / why things were designed the way they were. Second, you’re completely ******* wrong.

Didn't list this in the news section because I'm not sure it is important enough to be considered news.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts