Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright well here it is! I've finally started the mod and full water cooling within my case.

I have my sig rig which will have the Rasa 750 rs240, a second rs240 rad, and the MCW80 GPU block on my 480.

Onto the pictures of what is done!

Bll4xl.jpg

XzrQhl.jpg

gz3Upl.jpg

zqxb7l.jpg

LAodEl.jpg

L8DhSl.jpg

rQ5Uil.jpg

OXpFvl.jpg

VE4AXl.jpg

XK9MOl.jpg

EP9bzl.jpg

Nxb79l.jpg

wZstnl.jpg

MzLhEl.jpg

n7LFOl.jpg

717PWl.jpg

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
I totally love that color. sub'd

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you take a look at the last two pictures I have the 230mm fan pulling out and then my two Ap-15s pushing through the rad.

The second rad in the front has the two original 140mm fans zip tied in, and will have 2 120mm 58cfm fans bolted to it.

What I don't know though, is if I should have a rear exhaust fan in there as well, or if I should leave it out because of the all the fans in the top.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol the PSU I'm getting will go down there as well, but it hasn't come in yet... It's longer than an average PSU apparently. So I may end up some day adding a 120mm rad down there, but I don't think it would do much of anything other than take up extra space.

New order was placed tonight for two more metallic blue LED fans, a second UV cathode tube, 3 UV blue sata cables, and 3 UV blue fan extensions, as well as a UV blue 90degree angle fitting for the res....

Ran into a bit of a snag and the rad and res are too close together and is causing the tubing to kink... so just this single 90degree fitting is needed.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by solar0987;12308413
Are you going to have any air pulling in your case?
Yup like I said, the front fans are pulling in like they usually do, but they are ziptied in, instead of being screwed into the HDD cages. Then there will be two fans on the other side of the rad pulling the air through even more.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Got a 90degree adapter for the res instead. Wanted to only use the blue tubing, and I only have enough to do it this way.

Going to need some spot spray painting when this is all done with... Put some scratches in the paint. Definitely need's multiple coats. Will probably do that this summer and deal with the patch painting for now...

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So I snapped the 90degree fitting by hand somehow.... So I gave up on my original positioning.

So now! The big reveal of the leak and load testing!! Currently at 100% folding load I'm at 45C cpu ( It needs a re-seat apparently) and 37c GPU load.

But, as if I haven't had enough issues as it was, the pump I have rattles like there no tomorrow.... but for now, everything is running, just not fully assembled!

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
one thing i noticed is you said the air coming in is coming from the rad wont that dump the hot air back in the case to go up throught the other rad?
and you can use the rubber rings to stop it form rattling i superglued mine in place they work wonders

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry for the lack of updates. It was a bad pump that was causing the rattling. Yeah it pulls in some hot air, but I have so much fan movement within this case it isn't really effecting the temperatures all that much.

Recent news, I upgraded to dual 570s, ad the entire loop is in and running, but with only one of them under water. I have an MCW80 in there not connected to anything because of a problem mounting.

Of course the older MCW60 has no problems though... ugh... I'll have new pictures up tomorrow with all the new things and almost all of it put together except for the MCW80 being fully attached.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.