Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:
nstalling the Kühler is easier than most other compact liquid coolers due to the flexibility and length of its soft rubber hoses. The "universal" Intel backplate (on AMD systems, the stock motherboard backplate is used) keeps the parts count (and price) down, and while I prefer the more robust mounting system design of Asetek's original systems, the current mounting system certainly doesn't seem to affect the performance.

The performance of the Antec Kühler H20 620 was excellent, exceeding that of every other water cooler I've tested and encroaching on the performance range of the very best air coolers. The stock fan is quiet at full speed and very quiet at low speed. I tried replacing it with an 88CFM fan, which generated more perceived air flow and certainly more noise, but actually slightly less performance. It's not clear if just any 3-pin fan will work with Antec's unique fan speed control system, and it would be nice to see some information from Antec on this
Source

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Looks like a rip off. I don't like it. I do like how the tubes are flexiable but come on i wanna see a self liquid cooler where you can actually un-attach tubes and attach them back with NO leak and turn the valve on so it flows water. I wanna be able to mount it outside of the case. Hopefully they will make one out there. I think i'll stick with my H70. The person who is reviewing it is getting PAID by the corportation. I think i'll wait for REAL reviews but interesting! Not my kind of cooler though. Sticking with Corsair.

·
Premium Member
7,711 Posts
So it is an H50 rad, with different hoses, the H70 block with some paint/stickers on it, and doesn't include the cable sleeving?

Blah.

·
Premium Member
6,039 Posts
Hmm, it got a really good review and beat out all the other all in one LC's. I might have to look into this. I will wait for more reviews though.

·
Premium Member
12,992 Posts
Proof that all cooler reviews are biased trash.

Its literally an H70 pump with the H50's radiator, yet they say that it cools 6 degrees better than the H70 and 9.4 degrees better than the H50?

Their pathetic excuse that it was the thickness of the H70's rad that slowed it down, but they were using a freaking 113 CFM fan. The air should have been blasting out of the case and hitting the wall, because thats what it does with my Ultra Kaze, even when undervolted.

·
Premium Member
6,496 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlyblunting;12336727
wrong
Whats wrong about it?

All in one liquid coolers have like a few manufacturers and corsair slaps their logo on it. Just like almost everything they sell.

·
Premium Member
6,630 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected];12336013
The person who is reviewing it is getting PAID by the corportation. I think i'll wait for REAL reviews but interesting!
Not only that but also this:
Quote:
(according to Cooler Master, each fan is rated at 93CFM at full speed, for an aggregate airflow of over 180CFM)
If he actually knew what he was talking 'bout, he'd know that CFM doesn't work anything like that. And I only read the test page, who knows what he wrote on the other pages?

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
ITT: it doesn't have the Corsair logo on it so it must be crap. Some people seems to idolize Corsair like some idolize Apple.

·
Premium Member
12,992 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telimektar;12337090
ITT: it doesn't have the Corsair logo on it so it must be crap. Some people seems to idolize Corsair like some idolize Apple.
Well, judging by the article you'd think that if I scrubbed the Corsair logo off of my H50 I'd get a 9 degree drop in temps
rolleyes.gif

·
Premium Member
3,044 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathris;12337123
Well, judging by the article you'd think that if I scrubbed the Corsair logo off of my H50 I'd get a 9 degree drop in temps
rolleyes.gif
I'm gonna scratch off my Corsair logo too, that way I can get a nice drop too.. damn logo is messing with my temps!

Yay flawed review ftw!
tongue.gif

·
Premium Member
18,289 Posts
its pretty funny Asetek makes all these kits almost and other companys buy them and put their logo on them. I guess Asetek makes more money selling their kits and having them rebranded sence ther name aint as well known as say antec and corsair. This review probly aint right but who knows if they did replace the pump to one with faster flow and head pressure would give a good amount of temp drop on a 120mm rad cause of less surfance area.

·
PC Evangelist
47,628 Posts
Not bad at all if it was true.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts