Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey OCN,

I just got my EVGA 750i FTW back from RMA and it will not boot unless i pull the push oins out and just sit the cooler on top the Q6600! Any ideas?

·
404 Title Not Found
2,328 Posts
Is the board bent at all?, It sounds like time to RMA again. Also, don't run it like that if you value your CPU.

·
Premium Member
13,477 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Corry
View Post

I just got my EVGA 750i FTW back from RMA and it will not boot unless i pull the push oins out and just sit the cooler on top the Q6600! Any ideas?

From your long and storied history here, I would have to say, buy a Dell, and let THEM worry about your hardware.

As for those stupid push pins, I refuse to use any cooler that uses that design.

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well it gets good temps with the cooler off and just sitting! 32C idle in 70*f! And yes the board is bent the last one was bent just the same! Then when the clips go in it just bend worse!

·
Premium Member
13,477 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Corry
View Post

Well it gets good temps with the cooler off and just sitting! 32C idle in 70*f! And yes the board is bent the last one was bent just the same! Then when the clips go in it just bend worse!

Backplates FTW.

·
Premium Member
13,477 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by FearSC549
View Post

Are you serious?

No, he's not serious, and he's banned. Again. Apparently the mods frown upon people trying to evade a ban.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts