Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
This is a link for the team graphic. There are many others there at allprojectstats.com. You can get your personal signature graphic or whatever.

http://www.allprojectstats.com/tm0-1008756-0-1-100.png

There is an 8 line limit in your signature, so you would have to use the "click me" option to include it.

Maybe you can find something you need there to put in sig or whatever as a link.

Hope that helps!

biggrin.gif

·
Registered
309 Posts
I was just about to drop this in the "suggestion box". I think L.J. is referring to BOINC Team postbits, like that of our Folding team. I think it would be good for Team visibility too.

I don't believe we have postbits at this time L.J. if that maybe what you were referring to. Maybe that can change for those who would chose to run them ?

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRyder;14137807
i'll try. the nerve block wore off and now the pain has come.....
frown.gif
hope these meds they gave me can take it away.
If they are really good and they work, we will probably get inappropriate pictures and posts from you for a while
biggrin.gif

I sure hope that you get well soon!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRyder;14137807
i'll try. the nerve block wore off and now the pain has come.....
frown.gif
hope these meds they gave me can take it away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic8192;14138182
If they are really good and they work, we will probably get inappropriate pictures and posts from you for a while
biggrin.gif

I sure hope that you get well soon!
if they are goooood we could use them as one of the prizes for BOINCers Gone Bonkers
tongue.gif
hope ya better soon
biggrin.gif

·
Premium Member
4,273 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by L.J
View Post

Could we possibly get a moderator to put the idea in higher up the food chain??

There are no plans on implementing a BOINC postbit at the current time. Management is more focused on the new site. After the new site is up and running, then we can look ahead to having these postbits for BOINC

1 - 20 of 21 Posts