Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BGB 73 is pushed back one week from our normal time (or is that 2 months and 1 week
;)
).

There might be some changes on the horizon for future BGB's, but until then, we need to have a regular event to get us back in the swing of things.

As always, run any projects you like, but with one of the POTM being Collatz, and it being the biggest points producer for a GPU, let's see if we can crank out some monster numbers for this BGB and one of our POTM.
:D

Reminders will be going out shortly for everyone in the BGB Participant's Group. If you would like to receive reminder PMs, prior to BOINC events, join the group.
:thumb:

·
Fluffy Fennec Foxes!
10,530 Posts
I'm definitely in ^_^

·
Fluffy Fennec Foxes!
10,530 Posts
I'm here, but an out of season heat wave is keeping my GPU offline for the time being, but I'll be at it with my 4770k for sure, as well as twelve ARM threads. Might even be a slim chance at a "quicky" setup on the 3770k too, but that all depends on how things on the benching rig go ^_^ (and how long I spend this weekend fighting to get a few improved scores for Team Cup, AAAND if my new LGA 775 benching board distracts me too)

·
aka Fury1184
1,350 Posts
in like Flynn.

·
aka Fury1184
1,350 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by McPaste View Post

Collatz it is. I'll run: a 1080, a 980, a 660Ti and 2x560Ti's. The 2x560 Ti's put out some noise and heat, about time to retire them.
Yea, I had one of my 560 TIs die on me. Developed a dead short it seems. A shame too, because I didn't get much use out of it. Swapped them out for my ol' 770s I had laying around.

·
Premium Member
6,451 Posts
Sorry that I have been missing for a bit. My dad was diagnosed with cancer just a couple of weeks ago and thursday the 14th he passed away. I will be back guys i promise, I just need some time to get things figured out over here.

·
Premium Member
5,985 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRyder View Post

Sorry that I have been missing for a bit. My dad was diagnosed with cancer just a couple of weeks ago and thursday the 14th he passed away. I will be back guys i promise, I just need some time to get things figured out over here.
Sorry to hear about your loss. Take all the time you need.

·
Premium Member
2,829 Posts
Quote:

Sorry for your loss Dark. No worries.

·
Premium Member
4,273 Posts
Quote:

Sorry for your loss DarkRyder. My condolences to you and your family.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Quote:

Praying for you and your dad brother. I'm sorry for your great loss.

Don't worry about this, it will be here when you are ready......

Peace my friend.
grouphug.gif

·
aka Fury1184
1,350 Posts
Quote:

Don't worry about it. RL comes first. Sorry to hear that though!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts