Overclock.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I built my PC 3 months ago... Been working fine then suddenly got this error a few days ago

I ended up having to tweak the boot priority then turn off secure boot to get passed this problem.

Now... After resetting my computer it stops at the mobo screen during boot and does not progress with the boot up process, consequently i also can't press F2 or Del to enter the bios.

I tried CMOS resets via the button on the back of the mobo... And im trying to avoid ripping off the fancy casing to get to the button cell battery.

UPDATE: i just took apart the damn mobo to take out the button cell battery and replace it... it WORKED but now im getting that same error again... how can i get rid of this once and for all because its clearly causing me boot up issues.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just a quick clarification...

Now i am capable of at least adjusting things on the BIOS, but booting from my systems boot sequence is a problem...

The only thing I can think of doing at this point is using the "Secure Erase" option to format my SSD dedicated to my OS and installing windows fresh like springtime

1 - 2 of 2 Posts