Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure how many fans are out there or how many people know this, but I'm really excited about this game coming out. You can pre-order it already on Amazon for PS3, PC, and Xbox360.

Official Site
- Borderlands 2 Official Website -

Pre-Order
Amazon Site

Main info
Instead of reposting here's the wiki
Borderlands 2 Wiki

Post any comments about what you're looking forward to, what you hope they change, what you hope they add, or even favorite moments from the first borderlands!
thumb.gif

• Rep+
Reactions: royalflush5

·
Banned
5,034 Posts
Cant wait for this to come out. Ive had it in myamazon cart since its been available.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,348 Posts
YES!
wheee.gif

Loved the first one, getting this on day one
thumb.gif

BTW, any word on pre order stuff?

·
Banned
5,034 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalflush5 View Post

YES!
wheee.gif

Loved the first one, getting this on day one
thumb.gif

BTW, any word on pre order stuff?
The only bonus that I've seen is the $10 gift card you get for ordering the Xbox version from Amazon and Walmart. I pre ordered mine from Amazon, but if a collector's edition comes out I'm definitely gonna pick it up. If it doesn't have steamworks I will probably buy the steam version too
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-block View Post

The only bonus that I've seen is the $10 gift card you get for ordering the Xbox version from Amazon and Walmart. I pre ordered mine from Amazon, but if a collector's edition comes out I'm definitely gonna pick it up. If it doesn't have steamworks I will probably buy the steam version too
biggrin.gif
"Pre-order Borderlands 2 for Xbox 360 or PS3 and get a $10 Amazon credit good toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com" - so we all win
thumb.gif

Amazon is a good place to pre-order from. If the price goes lower you'll get credit for it and if you don't get the game the day of its release you can get more credit from that. My roommate and I pre-ordered BF3 and because UPS plane was bugged we ended up getting the game for like $10.

-If there's any type of pre-order bonus it'll most likely be a code. If it's not included with the game you should get it through email.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5prout View Post

Super excited! I loved the first one and am working on the second play through.. I played as Lilith and it was so much fun to phasewalk. I hope they have it in the second one.
From what I heard I don't think they will D:

However, you will be able to see the old heroes as npc's in the game, do quests for them etc.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm not sure if you've seen the links yet, but in them they've announced one class character already; guy will have the ability to duel weild weapons for a short time. <- honestly, not to exciting to me.
thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post

Definitely going to pre-order, but I don't see the gaming coming out till Q4 2012.
but the date is already posted for pre order?

·
Banned
5,034 Posts
Quote:

Super excited! I loved the first one and am working on the second play through.. I played as Lilith and it was so much fun to phasewalk. I hope they have it in the second one.
There will be a siren class in this one, so you will probably have the ability to phasewalk.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-block View Post

Quote:

There will be a siren class in this one, so you will probably have the ability to phasewalk.
Yeah, but as they said, Phasewalking is out. Different Siren powers.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud643 View Post

but the date is already posted for pre order?
That is a tentative release date I believe. Pre-order release dates are usually subject to change.

Although not always correct, Gamestop has Borderlands 2 down as coming out 9/1/2012. (with that kind of release date posted, you can infer that Gamestop does not know and it is subject to change).

Another source I read said March 2012, so unless we have an official statement from GearBox or 2K, I don't think anyone knows yet.

Another reason I don't think it is June 30, 2012 is because that is during the "summer drought" of games. Although it seems like a good time to put out a game while not many others are out, developers usually wait towards the end of the year in order to obtain the most profit.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post

That is a tentative release date I believe. Pre-order release dates are usually subject to change.
Although not always correct, Gamestop has Borderlands 2 down as coming out 9/1/2012. (with that kind of release date posted, you can infer that Gamestop does not know and it is subject to change).
Another source I read said March 2012, so unless we have an official statement from GearBox or 2K, I don't think anyone knows yet.
Another reason I don't think it is June 30, 2012 is because that is during the "summer drought" of games. Although it seems like a good time to put out a game while not many others are out, developers usually wait towards the end of the year in order to obtain the most profit.
Good Point. I def. think we will be seeing more information though as summer gets closer (hopefully a solid release schedule).

·
Registered
857 Posts
I liked Borderlands, it was a FPS with RPG elements done correctly. Unlike Fallout series. Brick was my favorite class overall. I'll start out with which ever class in Borderlands 2 is best with rockets. Rockets work for me, because I'm not that good at aiming, and you only need to hit the ground near the target.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts