Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if there was any way to play your Borderlands character on a different computer? I figured all of this info was tied to your gamespy account like most online games, but apparently I was mistaken. I tried logging onto my account from a different system and none of my characters were there. Bah. I'd really, really like to play, all help is appreciated.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
gotta go into the documents, my games, willow or whatever, and copy the save files. i forget the exact path, but I did this to copy the guys i started off of my desktop, onto my laptop. and it worked fine.

here should be the path

My Documents/My Games/Borderlands/Savegames

I believe what I did was copy the whole savegames folder, then replace it on my laptop, and when I copy those characters back to the desktop, I will do it again.

• Rep+
Reactions: slothfish

·
Premium Member
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by identitycrisis
View Post

gotta go into the documents, my games, willow or whatever, and copy the save files. i forget the exact path, but I did this to copy the guys i started off of my desktop, onto my laptop. and it worked fine.

here should be the path

My Documents/My Games/Borderlands/Savegames

I believe what I did was copy the whole savegames folder, then replace it on my laptop, and when I copy those characters back to the desktop, I will do it again.

Ah of course
. I wonder why I didn't think of that lol, should have been the first thing to pop into my head. Thanks so much man!

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
No problem, glad I could help!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts