Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a cool free MMO im bored and broke. Most FTP games are MMO's i have plenty of FPS's i feel like playing an MMO to blow some time.

·
Testing...
3,246 Posts
League of legends

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I tried LoL but didn't really like it.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:

Originally Posted by thisispatrick
View Post

Allods?

Whats the gameplay like?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

Originally Posted by hyujmn
View Post

Phantasy Star Online? Just go to schtserv.com. It's a private server that's been running ever since Sega's official servers closed down a few years back.

I think i love you, if your ever in prescott stop by for a hug.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No but I played PSO when it was at still alive i remember i got my mom to get dialup just so i could play xD

·
Registered
343 Posts
My brother is addicted to Runes of Magic. It's one of them item-shop types. It looks like a WoW clone.

As for something I can't really recommend, since it's been so long since I played I'm not sure what's "on the scene", Shattered Galaxy: http://www.sgalaxy.com/

I realized someone posted a game made by Nexon. That same company made Shattered Galaxy. I remember playing Shattered Galaxy open-beta several years back. That game probably "ruined" [but it was good] my childhood for 2 years.

It's like a Starcraft MMO 20 vs. 20 battles, minus the buildings. You only get to control up to 12 or so units maximum in a battle. You can level up your character, allocate stat points, e.g. one stat will allow you to add an extra unit in battle, or another stat will allow access to better equipment for your units. Free accounts are handicapped.

The main idea for offensive team-play is to try to keep at least 1 unit on the "POC" (it's like the extraction point) for an x amount of time. For defense, well, the defending team just has to make sure they kill any units that's standing on the POC-area.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
LOTRO went free to play and its actually pretty good

1 - 20 of 26 Posts