Overclock.net banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I didn't really know where to post this. So I put it here in the software section...
. I'm kind of getting bored with what windows Xp has to offer... I have the theme royale, but was wondering if there was any boot skins or other themes I could download without using software such as WindowBlinds.
Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks I found that just as you must have typed it. Its just Windows has standard Silver, Green (olive) and Blue Colours. But none are really that appealing.

·
SNERP!!!
4,183 Posts
Try linux

• Rep+
Reactions: -=HuNtEr=-

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Linux... Sometimes reffered to as the "Hackers" OS... Been there... I prefer Windows. Thanks anyway. Vista is going to be very customizable... So can't wait untill thats officially released.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well. I tried Debian, and I thought Ahh this isnt windows, got confused, then reinstalled windows. That was after a bit of fiddling.

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Go back to the windows 95,98,2000 theme haha i love it and im not totally sure about this but it may load faster at start up .......

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Most of the installable themes from these website contain spyware or some useless bar installed on IE that is stupid.

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
you need to specify if youre gonna make an accusation like that

Im a long time user of customize.org, deviantart.com and neowin.net and you wont find that crap on those sites, so dont go spreading false information regarding those sites

as for wincustomize and themexp, I dont use them so I couldnt care less anyway

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.