Overclock.net banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm bored with my games.

After 3500 hours of WoW and because of the new expansion, I don't feel like playing it and I cancled my subscription today.

I'm still happy with Call of Duty 4, although it's not a game that I can play for long periods of times, and after a game or 2 I need to stop.

Here's my xfire profile to see my games: http://www.xfire.com/profile/bartmasta/

Now I'm wondering if I should get a new game or play one of my games that I don't play often.

I'm thinking of Sims 2, or maybe even sim city 4. There's also battlefield 2.

·
Programmer
28,696 Posts
call of duty 5
crysis
crysis warhead
stalker shadow of chernobyl
stalker clear sky
fallout 3
fallout, the pitt
dead space

all those games are so cool!!!!!!!!!

·
Programmer
28,696 Posts
sos only just read your rig. i guess stalker shadow of C will play fine tho.

·
Premium Member
16,928 Posts
if you liked Bioshock then grab Fallout 3

nice rig btw

·
Banned
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the recommendation guys. Although I'm not exactly looking for a single player FPS. Unless it's a really cool bangin' FPS.

What's empire total war? I want a game that will keep entertained for more than a few days.

By the time Unreal tournament 3 finishes downloading the trial will be over... Slow internet.

I hoping to try a different genre than FPS.

·
Programmer
28,696 Posts
TrackMania, Free on steam if you have purchased HL2. Or maybe its just free anyway. Take a look, multi and single player racing, basic computer can play it easy and its cool graphics. really fun fun fun game lol.

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
try nfs undercover and far cry 2
fallout 3 will be good to

·
Banned
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks all

ill think about fallout 3

i feel like getting a racing game but i dont have a racing wheel and keyboard sux

Quote:

Originally Posted by BradleyW
View Post

TrackMania, Free on steam if you have purchased HL2. Or maybe its just free anyway. Take a look, multi and single player racing, basic computer can play it easy and its cool graphics. really fun fun fun game lol.

ok downloading thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by thrashsoul
View Post

Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, Quake Live Beta (its free), Portal, HAWX when it comes out soon.

If you checked out my Xfire profile you would see I have TF2, L4D and portal

·
Premium Member
5,651 Posts
Mass Effect

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.