Overclock.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has a broken screen, so I have no clue whats going on. External monitor doesn't work, but the main one did light up. I think I spilled something on the inverter though so not anymore. It has 1gb of ram and no hard drive just the caddy. I think it has a 2ghz pentium dual core. I cleaned it so its not dirty at all. The casing has a couple scuffed parts and it kinda lifts up away from the thing. Planning to sell as is on ebay. How much?

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
  • Rep+
Reactions: computeruler

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
WHAT DID YOU DO TO THAT POOR LAPTOP!?

btw, I remember something like pressing windows key and P (for a dell that we have) and it will connect to a projecter using vga port. try to start the comp with it hooked up to a monitor via vga cable and press windows key and P.

·
Banned
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didn't do it lol. I bought it for $60 that way, and stole the hard drive and ram. I tried fn f4 but that didn't work either. And it has no os so I doubt windows p would work either. If I can get $40 for it I'll be happy, becuase I can sell my old vaio hard drive for like $30.

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
If you want a certain price, don't do auction style with reserve, just do a BIN.

If you want to sell it, do an open auction with start price at half of what you want and hope for the best.

The $2 for reserve really isn't worth it, especially if it doesn't sell and you have to relist again.

EDIT: Seems like you did the second thing I suggested already, ops!

·
Banned
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the hard drive from it seems to have died. It was making some loud noises.. It posts and then blackness. The old hard drive gets to the boot screen, then blackness.

·
Banned
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Or maybe not. It seems when the computer hibernates with the ram from this compaq it dies. The hard drive lives!

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
hahahah!!!

OP. for the sake of that holy kitteh! fix the typo in the title! its driving me nuts!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts