Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
shoulda been:
Boy Likes Girl. Boy Buys Girl. Boy Does Girl Inside Nissan. Boy Sells Girl On eBay.

·
Premium Member
11,272 Posts
Quote:

the only problem was, my daughter is not influenced by material things

Quote:

and she could use the money.

bangggggggg

·
Premium Member
9,786 Posts
I call BS. Just a good way to get advertisement. Items with a good story behind them never fail to sell on Ebay, I bet it's her fathers car.

Seriously, she has enough morals not to be 'influenced' but lacks the morals to give it back!? I'm not buying that story, not for one second......I would love that car though.

·
OG
4,062 Posts
Girl seems like a dick.

·
I heard you were dead...
8,475 Posts
I love how the girl decided that the guy was a fool because he was "too rich." There are plenty of rich people who aren't that idiotic...

She doesn't seem like a very likable girl either if she took the car and then turned right around and sold it...

·
Registered
191 Posts
There's a ton of automatic 350/370z's running around. Most of the ones that come from bank lease programs are automatic and have super high miles. But, they make great project cars cause you get them cheap and get a pretty clean parts car.

Something like this would be prime to take advantage of.

·
ψ(`∇´)ψ
6,035 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic Century
View Post

There's a ton of automatic 350/370z's running around. Most of the ones that come from bank lease programs are automatic and have super high miles. But, they make great project cars cause you get them cheap and get a pretty clean parts car.

Something like this would be prime to take advantage of.

Wow. We all know you know all there is to know about cars. A regular carpedia (sarcasm). But, I think the reference to the automatic isn't doubt that they exist but that it's lame. Manual ftw.

Unless you were just making a random comment, I figured you were responding to the couple automatic refrences in this thread. Good contribution though. c:

Anyway, Saleem bro nice to see you in off topic. XD

1 - 20 of 25 Posts