Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the classifield where one man is selling D90 for 18000rs.I replied to it and today morning i got the reply.heres the email.I think its scam.what do u guys think.

Quote:
Hello

Thanks for the mail. see the attach file for the pictures

We sell the Nikon D90 Digital SLR Camera for 18,000 Rupees with shipping cost from UK to your door step.

but you will pay in Rupees to our Agent in India via Bank Transfer.

How many do you want to buy?

Sales Package Content:

Nikon D90 Digital SLR Camera Body
Nikon 18-105mm Lens [Outfit]
Nikon 70-300mm Zoom Lens
Transcend 16GB HC SecureDigital Class 6 (SDHC) Card With Reader
Nikon EN-EL3e Li-Ion Battery Pack
Nikon SLR System Case
Image Recall Digital Image Recovery Software
Precision Design Memory Card Storage Wallet
Precision Design Deluxe 6-Piece Lens & Digital SLR Camera Cleaning Kit
User manual

The Nikon D90 is Brand New in 100% functional perfect condition, ORIGINAL and not copied, never opened, factory sealed in manufacturers box,
they come with the full original accessories and they also come with 1 year international warranty from the manufacturer

We ship via FedEx 24Hours delivery and delivery takes 2 days after payment confirmation , we accept payment by Bank Transfer.

you will pay in Rupees to our Agent in India via Bank Transfer.

Reply with your full shipping address So we can package and label your order for shipment, and forward Bank payment details for you to make payment.

We await your reply.

Best Regards
Moisan

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
he is also selling alienware m17x for 24,000rs(520usd), htc evo 4g 16,000rs(345usd), ipad wifi+3g+16gb for 24000rs (520usd), Its a bigger scam I guess.all brand new with all acces.

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Shenanigans big time on this one. Actual cost would be more than twice that probably.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts