Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since my company is a seller of many klipsh products, I have the chance to order products directly from them and get a hefty 60% discount, I currently have a Logitech 3.1 setup(Gimped down from a 5.1), and I am kind of itchy to pull the trigger.
Can users who have them vouch for their quality at the $60 mark?

The reason why I am asking is because I am a major impulse buyer and want to make sure that I am getting a good deal.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
For 60$ Thats a steal! Heck, if you could get more or arn't satisfied i'll buy them for 60$
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
372 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximillian-E View Post

Since my company is a seller of many klipsh products, I have the chance to order products directly from them and get a hefty 60% discount, I currently have a Logitech 2.1 setup, and I am kind of itchy to pull the trigger.
Can users who have them vouch for their quality at the $60 mark?
For $60 its a good deal. I'd say they're better than the logitech version for the same sell price, *of $150. The only complaint on them is they don't have a power button on the satellites.

And they're worth the usual $150.

·
Registered
9,222 Posts
Stop thinking about it and get them.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I've got Klipsch Quintet speakers, which appear to be very similar to the ProMedia's (except for being 5.1, and not dedicated PC speakers), and I have to say I love them. They have non-existent bass, but they're meant to be paired with a separate sub, so it's to be expected. The ProMedia's come with a sub, so I think you'll be hard pressed to find a better deal that the one you listed.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha if I could get more people the discount then I would but I would be in major crap if I tried, the company I work for lets call them ShmadioShmach monitors direct sales closely.
Heck I think I am going to get them! Going to get a tax refund this year!
The reviews on the Promedias are great from my recollection too.
Thanks all!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Schmadio Shmack is still going? Nice

·
Premium Member
8,183 Posts
Yes, however what's your budget and what other Klipsch products can you access?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts