Overclock.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my M4A89gtd arrived 1030 this morning at the RMA center, so thats real good

Their email said it could take "approximately" 10 business days before they ship 1 back

" ASUS - Canada is a warranty repair service center. Please contact place of purchase for credit, refunds, upgrades / model changes, or new retail box replacement. ASUS does not provide these services under any circumstances"

so are they going to do tests and just solder in a replacement parts and send me back same MB?

work fast

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Most of the time they just ship out a brand new part or a previous refurb. I've never received the same board or any computer part back.

·
M2N Fan
2,864 Posts
It depends if they can fix it or not.
Once they get it it goes into the queue and processed in the order received.
Now it could take several days before they even look at it,then it goes back to the queue for repair or replacement,and so on..
Be patient,you may not here from them again till next week

Good luck

Gyro

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
To save themselves time and money, they'll first see if the problem was caused from a design flaw or if it was a user-end error. If they see that it's their fault, they'll send you either a refurb board or a new one.

It will usually take Asus about 10 days to 2 weeks after they receive it to ship out the new product for the customer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts