Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
4,124 Posts
It's pretty tough to break a purple adapter.
_iATANjZdFFhAuH4yUR8aUoIUNCsjMg6vX8rQpyymDg_SliG0BfazQQNyinNa250ZQKAO0s8zzeziL7PkTA7Hy4ic_8j9uKzEGFLW3jG6xUn5MZ0FlBq2JRYJqU5Dhzosmwgz0yrdXsPFX8HMJoUOZRZ16Ah03GFUMBClTm8FwhjhGDVqX18qi7sUwvKvNu00wRI

In any case USB is better. Just plug it in and fuggedaboutit. Unless of course your brother has more than 6 fingers on his non-mousing hand and in that case I apologize for being insensitive.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
USB does not work with N-Key rollever, I have no idea how he broke it since he lives in SF I cannot see it. I need to buy one so it comes this week since I'm visiting him on Sunday. Amazon is the only place where they offer delivery date estimates prior to purchase. He's a college student and he's afraid of delivering stuff to his apartment because of the neighborhood and no mailbox.

·
Banned
4,124 Posts
USB will give you 6KRO and 4 bonus modifiers (8 if you got all geeky and remapped the right side modifiers to something else).

In other words there is no rush.

·
Banned
4,124 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingChampion;13029685
So no one knows if the mouse version works with N-Key ?
That I don't know. But I would hate to fry my new Sandy Bridge motherboard finding out.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well my Das lets me do 14-18KRO, and without PS2 I can only get 4-6. So I'd bet it's something like that for the Filco too. It doesn't hurt me that much since I play FPS a lot, but my brother plays RTS so I bet it does make a difference in his SC2 gameplay.

edit: Guess I'll have to try eBay for a keyboard version and wait for the long shipping :/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts