Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This game has the best previews and trailers i have seen, the interviews are the best though (check gamespot). It is a first person shooter that you don have to follow a path and your not stuck in between walls. It is based on a true story and acctual events with real-life characters and a very powerful yet easy sua command system. I had been waiting for a game devolkper to finnally release a game like this. It was in my game ideas folder (if i get good ideas for games, i type up a few lines - 10,000 words, dependign on how good i think my idea is). My idea was exactly like this game.

Anyway, it comes out the start of march (next month) and it should be the best game i've played.

:::::::::What do use think (check gamespot out for movies and stuff):::::::::

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Took long enough... I have been raving about this for about 4months now.
Should be out later this month we hope... I say its a MoH CoD beater

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been tracking it for about 4 months but got really excited when i watched the old and new previews and trailers again. I pre-ordered it just before i made this thread, i got it for only $69aus which is the cheapest here and it comes with a "Making Of" DVD which is the only reason i pre-ordered instead of waitinf for it to come out.

My future career may well be in the gmaing industry so this DVD should help alot

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sloth_Boy
I've been tracking it for about 4 months but got really excited when i watched the old and new previews and trailers again. I pre-ordered it just before i made this thread, i got it for only $69aus which is the cheapest here and it comes with a "Making Of" DVD which is the only reason i pre-ordered instead of waitinf for it to come out.

My future career may well be in the gmaing industry so this DVD should help alot
I think here in the UK were getting a limited edition for the same price as normal when preordered... Think it comes in a tin and has pictures the making of dvd and a few other bits

·
Banned
1,013 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeaDLocK
I think here in the UK were getting a limited edition for the same price as normal when preordered... Think it comes in a tin and has pictures the making of dvd and a few other bits
any idea how much it is deadlock??
can anyone link me to a good review of the game, the official site is crap. thanks in advance

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
goto gamespot, then download the big trailer or stream it. Then you'll see how good it is (watching it is much better than any review)

·
Registered
555 Posts
What platoforms will it be running on, other than pc? anything specific? will it have online gameplay?

·
Registered
555 Posts
hm.. will it have a very advanceds graphix engine like Doom3?

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It has excellent environment features and lighitng effects. Everything sways in the breeze (grass, trees, shrubs, clothes) and from what i've seen it looks nice. I dont think they would spend all the time they did making this game to make it have crapppy graphics, they should be excellent (especially the lighting)

I wish they'd send the making of DVD whil we wait for the game (for people that have pre-ordered)

·
Registered
555 Posts
***? id rather buy the game rather than download some half-working, Trojan rigged crack!

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I use to always crack games but i feel like a crim when i buy a game, burn it, then take it back. I always feel nervous and most of the time, games you burn, you cant play online.

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
but it's crap, i buy it, and my friends get it for free. I'll just say i couldn't find a crack for it. I always do that when i get pissed of at them asking for games.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeaDLocK
Took long enough... I have been raving about this for about 4months now.
Should be out later this month we hope... I say its a MoH CoD beater
since it has finally been released i gotta say, it was a big dissapointment for me, wasn't that "free" considering, the game always loads up a new "chapter" after you done something, therefore your kinda strict and closed in, can't really do what you want to do because of that.

CoD kicks this games ass big times when it comes to multiplayer

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Korke
since it has finally been released i gotta say, it was a big dissapointment for me, wasn't that "free" considering, the game always loads up a new "chapter" after you done something, therefore your kinda strict and closed in, can't really do what you want to do because of that.

CoD kicks this games ass big times when it comes to multiplayer
Is there a demo?

·
Premium Member
2,912 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Waffles

how do u get past the mg42 in the middle of that road? right after the tank stuff

If you are on the last chapter with the tank, then its easy..... On the left-hand side of the road, there is some cover. This cover lets you get close to the MG. From there, you just rush the MG!!!! There should be only two guys that can't shoot straight

1 - 20 of 20 Posts