Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for some reason the Overclock.Net browser address bar icon wont show on the bookmark tab

its the only boomark tab in firefox that doesnt have one out of the sites I have tabed so I dont think its a prob on my end.
any1 know why its not working for the tab? I tryed deleting the tab and making a new one, but still no go.
Id realy like my oc.net tab to have the little flame.

·
Premium Member
3,983 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilDriver
for some reason the Overclock.Net browser address bar icon wont show on the bookmark tab

its the only boomark tab in firefox that doesnt have one out of the sites I have tabed so I dont think its a prob on my end.
any1 know why its not working for the tab? I tryed deleting the tab and making a new one, but still no go.
Id realy like my Overclock.Net tab to have the little flame.
Im sorry. LOL!! I just find it so amusing that you are concerned with that. LOL!! Life just isnt fair! lol just kidding with ya.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea, I know its actualy a very petty thing, I just think it would be cool if it was there.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash
Dont change anything Admin!!!! Mine just started working on IE.

yea, but you should be using firefox any way lol J/K
I use IE from time to time my self cause firefax doesnt work for every thing

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
like this site for example: www.pcquest.com.au

on the left where it has "hardware, software, cameras and stuff, there all links but they dotn work in firefox. Open IXplorer after you've tried Firfox and you'll see what i mean.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.