Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help build me a new rig? I need to start fresh with the exception of a HDD CD/DVD drives/OS/Monitor

I need a new case/psu/mobo/gpu/processor/ram, I know I won't get the latest and greatest with this budget but what I am looking to do is have the ability to run 1080p smoothly, maybe play a few games like Flight sim X and the COD Modern warfare series. Would like to have the ability to play at higher resolutions as well. I'd like to keep this as cheap as possible but don't want to skimp out on meeting my criteria, so let's cap things off at 500-600 bucks

Please help

Thanks

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
You will probably only be able to run MW series on low with no AA. But I will work on putting something together.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, well I'd rather not spend the money yet and save up for what I would really need to meet my needs. Could we modify this and build me a budget rig that'll meet my standards in first post?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Usually when you ask for a budget PC, you actually tell us the budget to work with. Just something to think about.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Limes View Post
Usually when you ask for a budget PC, you actually tell us the budget to work with. Just something to think about.

Ok let's bump it up to $500-600 bucks, thx for helping a newb out!

·
Premium Member
16,927 Posts

all quality components, and it's $580 after rebates. you missed out on an epic PSU and HDD deal though. oh, and the combo has free shipping

• Rep+
Reactions: saywhuut
1 - 6 of 6 Posts