Overclock.net banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
2,067 Posts
That tubing sleeving looks way cooler than I ever expected! Props mate! I have been wanting those 800D grommets forever, I had no idea you could purchase them?! This may solve a big problem of mine. Ive been following since the beginning, keep it up! 360 rad modders FTW

EDIT: I see you havent updated in two weeks, I hope youre still workin on this bad boy!

· Premium Member
2,067 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Soul.
View Post

Ah, no I've sorta stopped working on this guy lol. I got it up and running, and fully going. Everything worked out really great! I'm seeing pretty good temps on my CPU - but WC'ing an X2 555 is sorta overkill. I'm waiting for something better to come out, its either gonna be Bulldozer or an i5-2500k, we'll see.

Around then hopefully I'll find some more money and add a GPU block into the loop, and have a better camera to show this off more!

I've been keeping tab's on your build too and it looks great! I'll be wayy better once your replace that corsair cooler =P

Yes, putting an X2 55 underwater might be overkill, doesnt make it any less awesome
I am in the same boat, I want to upgrade my 955 before I crossfire, but im not sure if I will end up getting sandy bridge, bulldozer, or even wait for Ivy Bridge next spring... Guess ill see how the benchmarks turn out. I really want bulldozer to be competitive though, the mobos are so much cheaper, and have better crossfire options. Oh yea, and then theres the issue of how to pay for all this stuff

Hey thanks for keeping up with mine! Its always keep you on top of your game when you know other good modders are watching! As for the H50, I agree it has to go. But the watercooling parts are coming tonight so hopefully it will get the boot in the next few days

Cheers mate

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.