Here is a proper update to my main rig's build log.
I didn't start with any 3D models or sketches or anything like that, this mod is being done completely on the fly so aside from what I've already done. It's completely open to suggestions.
I've decided to do both picture and video logs for the build. I'm using my Samsung Focus for both so that will be my excuse for the really crappy sound quality in the videos. There are a ton of photos to go through so they might not be up right away but you can see the next post for the video log.
List of specs:
- Cooler Master 690 II Advanced
- ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX
- AMD FX-8150
- 2x 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1866 CL10
- 120 GB Vertex 3
- 1 TB WD Black
- AMD 6870 with Zalman VF3000A
- H100 with AP-15's and shrouds
- NZXT Sentry Mesh
- Card Reader multi-panel
- Asus Xonar DG
- G.Skill Turbulence II RAM Coolers
- Cooler Master 850 W Silent Pro M
List of ordered WC parts:
- EK Supreme HF Black Acetyl
- MCP350 pump
- XSPC RX240
- XSPC RS240
- Black Ice Pro 120
- Swiftech Microres
WC loop order is:
RES > PUMP > Bottom RX240 > Top RS240 > CPU > Rear Black Ice 120 > RES
First work being done:
So I spent the last 6 hours doing a little painting and man what a difference it makes.
Check out my album here
I used "Milano Red" car body spray paint from Canadian Tire and sprayed a bunch of coats directly on the pieces after roughing up the surfaces with a little sand paper.
Table of Contents