Overclock.net banner
21 - 40 of 409 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts

·
13,103 Posts
Looking great man. I love seeing builds form people that live near me. It would be great to see you and your rig at the next OCN LAN event hosted in Ontario whenever that is.

·
nVidia Enthusiast
773 Posts
glad someone other than me has that same pattern for the paracord! i've got the white stuff that i was planning to use, just been lazy and too busy with new games coming out and day z..
biggrin.gif

Love the green! Been thinking about ditching the white and going green on the inside of my 700D.. could be interesting..
thumb.gif

• Rep+
Reactions: .theMetal

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by axipher View Post

Looking great man. I love seeing builds form people that live near me. It would be great to see you and your rig at the next OCN LAN event hosted in Ontario whenever that is.
I'd love to participate, I'll have to keep posted on when it is
smile.gif

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvt.joker View Post

glad someone other than me has that same pattern for the paracord! i've got the white stuff that i was planning to use, just been lazy and too busy with new games coming out and day z..
biggrin.gif

Love the green! Been thinking about ditching the white and going green on the inside of my 700D.. could be interesting..
thumb.gif
Day-Z is pretty well all I play
wink.gif

·
13,103 Posts
Looks great :D

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Thanks axipher and modnoob for taking time to check out my build
biggrin.gif
Means alot to me!
Also, if I come across a new job soon. Custom loop will begin being put together
biggrin.gif

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I'm itching to start water-cooling.... Damn the North American economy and me living in a small town with so few jobs
angrysmiley.gif

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Here's some roughly put together picture ideas of window mods.

This one is inspired by modnoob
smile.gif

The circle is meant to be the OCN badge from Dwood. I was going to do a perfect rectangle window but as making this I realized would be kinda cool to leave it over the HDD's cuz those aren't anything I need a window to look at anyways
thumb.gif

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
21 - 40 of 409 Posts