Quote:
Originally Posted by modnoob View Post

some more coming still
That one's pretty sweet lookin..
thumb.gif

·
back at it
4,776 Posts
subbed, also great rig! btw, why not cut the window out like on a switch 810, and put the flame on the left over piece on the cover? also thanks for the paracord site, i was looking for some for my current build
biggrin.gif

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Thanks for the sub, and idea. gunna take some thinking to get something perfect. i have some pretty interesting ideas for the near future
smile.gif

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Thanks for the kind words She loved E. I never really thought about trying for motm. I'll consider it.

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by She loved E View Post

right on man... i'm down to nominate you if you want in. reading the rules it says you can only enter a mod twice so don't want to jump the gun if you're thinking about doing more before entering. either way, solid build.
thumb.gif
I'll clean it up some over this week and let you know in a bit
smile.gif
Thanks for offering to nominate me!

On another note, I was doodling this morning while waiting for the internet guy to show up and drew this little piece of work
thumb.gif

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
OMG, I just found a pic of my very first tower, all I upgraded in it was the PSU and GPU. It had an Athlon X2 hehehe

And on another note, here is a pic of the first custom rig I built. For a friend actually.

The main specs are
Intel I5 2500
EVGA GTX 580
8GB RAM
1TB HDD

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Here's some new pics, cleaned up the front panel connectors. This weekend I will finish the last bit of sleeving I have left to do any maybe consider that nomination for MOTM.
Moved into a new place recently as well as got a new computer chair (was desperately needed)
biggrin.gif

I just need to figure something out with that pesky power connector for the LED strip... They really should have made the wire a bit longer before the molex connection...

CAT

I'm at a point where I am satisfied with my gaming station
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
When you are happy with your rig its nice to hear good comments but in the end there is only really one person to please. :>
P.S. you know you are getting close when the computer area is clean. ( at least in my case... )
congrats btw nice rig.
Sunset1

41 - 60 of 409 Posts