Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Marilyn Monroe abandoned
Seeing that is christmas i hope to get a new build started so heres what i need to get done
get case
get psu painted X
get optical drive painted X
paint mesh on case
build rgb sLight with water channel
Paint rads
get black mayhem pastel
Black Chrome pipes or clear molded tubes
Window mod if i dont like the side mesh when painted white
sleeving
remove stickers on ram X

specs
intel i5 2500k
evga 670ftw
asus p77 px
phantom 820
psu antic high current gamer 750 bronze
corsair vengance ram 8gigs

cooling to be decided

This will be a phantom 820 Build
hopefully this will have a 360 rad up top and a 280 rad below

inspiration

the water phantom- Philly D
lethal threat- Chino
murdermac- Jeffinslaw
phantom 820 stretched limo- ITDiva

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well your build was very nice I just felt like I can't use much ideas that you have made but I do like the mods that are present and chino and Philly I was asking questions for help and they helped me think this through also itdiva inspired me cause she took since case and made it nicer

·
Old, Senile, and Happy
4,977 Posts
Always happy to offer input, just ask, or shoot me a PM.

Once you get your case, take a look back at some of the pics I posted with the switch 810 style HDD bays installed in place of the new 820 style HDD bays which use the same style sliders as your 410, instead of the older 810 style that interlock and allow you to remove the bottom drive cage while keeping the top one.

If you don't need space for 4 regular mechanical HDDs, it would be a nice way, that's tool or cutting intensive, to make your build a little more unique.

XNine may be able to help you get the older style sliders and 810 HDD cage.

Darlene

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks but I intend on keeping the hard drives caused it is part of my Idea of making the PSU shroud fit
But thanks for the recommendation but not the lower one I won't be keeping that also I dont find the 810 ha drive cages to look pretty so I am keeping the top one for extra cable and led panel

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks guys for subbing to my build but let's face it were all here for an awesome looking PSU and plus I'm looking into sleeving it
Thanks Greg miso for subbing
Thank you it diva for subbing
Thank you moffat for subbing and commenting on the PSU
Sorry guys since this build will be completed upstate where there is no internet I will have to upload from my phone and take pictures on my phone
More to come the 25th that doesn't mean I won't post pics for you guys and girls
Also the name is up for change this build is black and white bit the leds will change color
This build feel free to critisize it but don't bad mouth it
Ideas are always welcome

1 - 20 of 229 Posts