CONCEPT: A subtle design focused on clean lines, near-silent performance, and just enough bling to make it interesting. This will be a longer-term build as I will be fabricating a few elements and have several ideas which will be neither cheap nor simple to achieve - so be warned... this might take me awhile.
Existing Parts From Previous Builds
- Caselabs SM8 Case (Black)
- Alphacool XT45 480mm Radiator
- Alphacool XT45 240mm Radiator
- Alphacool XT45 120mm Radiator
- Corsair 850AX PSU
- Silverstone Fan Filters
- Gentle Typhoon AP-13 & AP-14 120mm Fans
- Various Bitspower fittings & Reservoir
- Cables, Fan Controller, etc..
New Parts For This Build
- MSI Gaming Titanium X99 Motherboard
- Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 64GB (8X8GB)
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition GPU
- Intel Xeon E5-1650 v3
- Watercool Heatkiller IV PRO CPU Block
- NVMe SSD Drive(s) - (TBD)
There really isn't a 'budget' for this build - it will be done when it's done and it will cost what it costs. However, as there are always a litany of "How much was that?" questions I will attempt to track things roughly in case someone is wondering. This won't be hugely detailed and won't include labor (unless it's someone else's) but should give you a ballpark.
I'm figuring somewhere around $3000, but it could run off the rails at any time and go north of that.
Not sponsored by anyone other than myself... but if any companies are interested... let me know.