Overclock.net banner

141 - 146 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Im doing this same sort of thing but in the LoneIndustries L1. I have the same motherboard but pretty tall ram. Did your scythe kozuti interfere with the ram slots on the asrock board? Could you please post a pic or two of the kozuti-ram clearance either way? Ill be sure to take a bunch of pics when i slap the L1 together
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbinvb View Post

Im doing this same sort of thing but in the LoneIndustries L1. I have the same motherboard but pretty tall ram. Did your scythe kozuti interfere with the ram slots on the asrock board? Could you please post a pic or two of the kozuti-ram clearance either way? Ill be sure to take a bunch of pics when i slap the L1 together
As requested. The RAM has very little clearance issues with the Kozuti and the Asrock board.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by opty165 View Post

As requested. The RAM has very little clearance issues with the Kozuti and the Asrock board.
Does one of the ram sticks actually end up partly under the cooler? Its a bit hard to tell from this angle.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbinvb View Post

Does one of the ram sticks actually end up partly under the cooler? Its a bit hard to tell from this angle.
It clears the heatsink by just a hair I'd have to say. You might have a bit more trouble with taller sticks. It's hard to say really. There is a little bit of play with how you can position the heatsink.
 
141 - 146 of 146 Posts
Top