Rowey's Watercooled Phantom
My current setup in My Phantom, is the growing old socket 775. I'm sick of being told Im old fashioned and that Im hording old technology.
So I've spent a lot of time reading reviews and listing together parts and Im going to rip out my 775 setup and replace it with brand spanking new 1155 hardware.
Cooling-wise, my H50 isn't quite cutting it for me anymore and I can't go on and spend all this money on my new 1155 setup and continue to use my cheapskate, pre-filled and loud watercooling solution. So I've been doing a lot of research and Im going to watercool my new chip properly.
- Gigabyte GA-EP45 UD3P REV 1.0
- C2Q Q8400
- 4GB (2x2GB) Corsair Dominator 1066mhz
- Asus GTX 460 Directcu top
- Asus P8Z68-V
- i5 2500K
- 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz (Blue)
- Corsair 120GB Force series 3
- Palit GTX 580 1.5GB
- XSPC Rasa 750 RS360
- Primochill PrimoFlex Pro LRT 1/2" ID - 3/4" OD (Blue)
- EK PSC Compression Fitting for 1/2" ID - 3/4" OD (Black)
- Scythe Gentle Typhoon 120mm 1850 RPM
- Pulse Modding BioClear PHN 10ml Concentrated Biocide
- EK-FC580 Acetal/copper
If anybody has any tips or suggestions or opinions, or things i should know before i start putting the loop together i would really appreciate them because this is my first time doing anything like this.