Overclock.net banner

561 - 562 of 562 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Hey chibi, alot of the lock nuts I found were too large and would not have engaged with the plastic insert to lock in place. I found these thin nylon lock nuts at Fastenals link here. I had to buy a box of 50.

The washers I used I already had on hand, they were extras that came with video card waterblocks. I was not able to find any this thin online, but I also didn't look real hard since I had some already.

The small vacuum hose I used is just regular 7/32” automotive vacuum hose that you should be able to purchase from your local automotive parts store.

It's a great mod and super easy to clean the windows with a microfiber cloth with a little squirt of glass cleaner :thumb:

Can you let me know which GPU block the washer came from? That might help with buying an accessory pack or reaching out to the vendor directly. Thanks again, really appreciate your insight! :thumb:

·
WaterCooler & Overclocker
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #562
Can you let me know which GPU block the washer came from? That might help with buying an accessory pack or reaching out to the vendor directly. Thanks again, really appreciate your insight! :thumb:
I had some extra washers in one of my boxes of miscellaneous hardware. I think they were from the Heatkiller waterblocks for my 2080ti cards, but they appear to be the same as what also came with some EK waterblocks. They are probably all the same.

561 - 562 of 562 Posts