Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my best friend has always been there for me. Whether its taking care of me when Im drunk, or inviting me to santa barbara to just relax and have fun. He just turned 23 2 days ago, and ive been planning something for him for quite some time.

Here it is.
Now I am not made of money so I couldnt splurge like i did with my build. But to him it doesnt matter. He doesnt want to accept the gift but I dont care, I am forcing it on him. LOL

The specs to his computer.
AsRock x58 Extreme ($110 Here from a member)
i7 950 (200 microcenter)
6 gb ocz ddr3 (80 microcenter)
750 watt antec earth watt (35 frys)
Lian Li Lancool k58 (have not purchased yet)
MSI gtx 465 gold edition #1407 (300 Microcenter)
his hard drive and cd drives will be used

It is my birthday gift to him for being my best friend for nearly half of my lifetime.

Pictures:

More to come!

·
Registered
592 Posts
funny i was just in the market for a new best friend. O HAI fshizl plesure to meet u.

·
Master of Black Snow
19,342 Posts
Nice a bit of old skool tech, keep rockin shiz cause I'm subbed here too.

~Ceadder

·
Master of Black Snow
19,342 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fshizl;12545561
Lol I am done with this build.
smile.gif
. He's been been using this for 2 months now
smile.gif
Yeah and? Your friend now has the bug, I fully expect when he comes into some money(tax time) that he'll want something else done to it. Just wait an see.
wink.gif

I mean c'mon bruh he'll probably want some more MDPC like I did when someone helped me with my first order. Speakin of which you should check out my log. I updated it yesterday. Not as good as yours yet but...
biggrin.gif

szgy8n.gif

~Ceadder:drink:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.