Overclock.net banner

121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Ok, thanks with the twins I need to keep costs down, but if I can increase performance..pic of my future build pm'ed to you. Enjoying this and learning from it!!

·
Registered
7,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Quote:
Originally Posted by miller330i View Post

Ok, thanks with the twins I need to keep costs down, but if I can increase performance..pic of my future build pm'ed to you. Enjoying this and learning from it!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by miller330i View Post

BTW, can you speak Ukrainian?
I will be glad to help you all I can and no I do not speak Ukrainian.

·
Registered
7,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandos582 View Post

How did you paint your Intel 750 SSD waterblock? I want to do something similar. Is it just plastidip?
Vinyl wrap is what i used!!

·
ლ(╹ε╹ლ)
8,191 Posts
Cleaned once again.

Anything about the name of the thread should be discussed with the OP via private message, no need to litter his thread time and time again.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by seross69 View Post

Vinyl wrap is what i used!!
How hard is it to do such a thing for a noob? Never used vinyl wrap but would love to get a black SSD like my GPU's.
Is it easy to peel of like plastidip is?
Did you also exchange the blue led on the SSD or do you still have that annoying blue light on the bottom of it?

·
Registered
7,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandos582 View Post

How hard is it to do such a thing for a noob? Never used vinyl wrap but would love to get a black SSD like my GPU's.
Is it easy to peel of like plastidip is?
Did you also exchange the blue led on the SSD or do you still have that annoying blue light on the bottom of it?
it is not hard to apply at all. just take your time and have a sharp knife to trim it with, as far as getting it off it is very hard to remove. This is not the intel heat spreader it is the EK water block that I covered in the wrap and I do not see a blue light

·
Registered
7,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #130

·
Registered
7,999 Posts
121 - 132 of 132 Posts