Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first true build log as I have built another PC with some help, but this time I went all in and did my first build all on my own. Let's just say it was tough.

Here are the specs of my MSI Lightning Design Dragon:
CPU: 5820k
Cpu cooler: Cryorig R1 Universal
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666mhz 16 timing
Motherboard: MSI x99s Mpower
GPU: MSI GTX 970 4D
Power supply: EVGA G2 850W
SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB
HDD: Western Digital Black Series 1TB 64mb
Optical Drive: LG DVD
Case: Fractal Design R5
Monitor: ASUS VG248QE

I plan to do some streaming and gaming with this beast.

If anyone wants to see pics I have them on my phone. Not sure how to upload them on here, so if anyone can help with that, that'd be cool.

·
Registered
544 Posts
You will have to upload the pictures from your mobile phone onto your computer first then onto the site. I don't think you can upload directly from your phone.

Nice build.
thumb.gif

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallonen View Post

You will have to upload the pictures from your mobile phone onto your computer first then onto the site. I don't think you can upload directly from your phone.

Nice build.
thumb.gif
Thanks for the compliments. I will for sure upload them. Google drive for the win.

·
Registered
544 Posts
The build looks great mate, thanks for sharing.
thumb.gif

Ninja edit.
If you don't mind let me know how that Cryorig works out. I'm interested in trying out a new cooler for my sig rig.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks i love this build and with a fan control curve get great temps on gpu. Overclocked mine for my first overclock.

Cryorig cooler keeps my temps at 50 on load. This is with turbo. Otherwise its low 30s. Im pretty sure i will be able to over clockmy cpu.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts